How to setup your QX.net DSL account on a Macintosh
You can view a helpful instructional image by clicking on a numbered item below.
- Click on the Apple in the upper left corner and select System Preferences. From this menu, select the Network icon.
- Under the TCP/IP tab, choose the following options:
- Location: Create a new location, giving it a descriptive name
- Show: Built-in Ethernet
- Configure: Manually
- IP Address: Your QX.Net Static IP address
- Subnet Mask: Your QX.Net Subnet Mask
- Router: Your QX.Net Gateway Address
- DNS Servers: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Search Domains: qx.net
Click the Apply Now button to finish setting up your DSL connection