How to setup your QX.net Dial-up account on Microsoft Windows XP
You can view a helpful instructional image by clicking on a numbered item below.
1. Click on Start and choose Control Panel.
2. Double-click Network Connections. (if your screen looks different, click Switch to Classic View in the upper left pane).
3. Click Create a new connection in the upper left pane.
4. To begin the New Connection Wizard click Next.
5. Choose Connect to the Internet and click Next.
6. Choose Set up my connection manually and click Next.
7. Select Connect using a dial-up modem and click Next.
8. Enter a descriptive name for your new connection and click Next.
9. Enter the local dialing number for your area and click Next. You do not need to include the area code.
10. If asked to choose Connection Availability, select from "Anyone who uses the computer" or "for your own personal use". Usually you should select "anyone's Use". Once selected, click Next.
11. Enter your User name and password and click Next.
12. Click the box for Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop and click Finish.